New Writers, Why It’s Smart To Republish Your Content On Skillshare
As you may know, I have an online course series running for new writers where I share online courses to level up their success on Medium.
My latest article is trending at the moment.
3 Medium Blogging Courses To Level Up Your Game Big Time
Proven passive income methods- with exclusive Black Friday deal
I will continue with my series but already wanted to share one interesting insight with you today that will open up your eyes for a new opportunity:
- Top Writers such as Ayo or Tim Denning host their courses via Kajabi or Teachable.
- There’s also Udemy to consider when it comes to online courses.
Have you ever considered joining or even hosting your own course on Skillshare — the ‘Netflix of the creative space’?
I wish more people knew about the opportunities that are out there and believed it is possible for them as well to generate an extra income online.
Here’s how you can make money on Skillshare
Instructors on Skillshare…
- earn revenue through royalty payments and premium referrals.
- make money for every minute watched by Premium students in their classes — you get paid between $0.05 and $.10 per minute watched.
- and for every Premium Member you bring through a referral link you earn $10.
Ali Abdaal makes $475,700
Do you know famous YouTuber (2.3M subscribers) and podcaster Ali Abdaal?
I love him. He’s a real edutainer.
He educates and entertains others on how to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
Here’s a quick glance at his YouTube channel: